|Home||» Services||» AGRO CENTER||» Agro Process House and Classification|
Agro Process House and Classification
Service Code : 66
- We are leading suppliers of LAM coke in INDIA.
- Obtained from coal mines, the Lam/Met coke contains various elements that includes phosphorous, sulphur and carbon.
- The LAM coke is defined as carbonaceous and cellular residue that lefts behind from the dry distillation process of coking coal. Coal is heated in the absence of air for the formation of coke, the residue thus obtained is called sub bituminous coal and the lignite or anthracite is known as char. Carbon is the main component of coke with residual volatile matter and mineral matter.
- Met lam coke is used as fuel and the smelting iron ore is used as reducing agent in blast furnace. LAM coke serves as one of the basic raw material used in the manufacturing of pig iron, which is used in the manufacturing of quality steel. The volatile elements of coal including water, coal gas and coal tar are driven off by baking in an airless oven at 2,000 degree Celsius.
- The coke can also be classified by its end use such as domestic coke, BF coke, water gas coke and foundry coke. BF coke is the extensively used coke as it has certain
- strength to bear burden of blast furnace.
SPECIFICATION OF LAM COKE
1) Commodity : LAM Coke
2) Size :25 40,40 60,60 80,80 100,100+ (± 5%)
3) Moisture : 5.5% (± 1%)
4) Ash : 12.5% (± 1%)
5) Volatile Matter : 1.5%
6) Sulphur : 0.70% max
7) Phosphorus : 0.05% max
8) Fixed Carbon : 84 % (± 1%)